Monday, August 30, 2010

You'll never get rid of me

Ok so I think im gonna be done with this soon. COMMENT SUB! 5 months preganent Justin pov- The months have deinfitely gotten tougher.She's had mood swings,everybody is making fun of her for wearing maternity clothes.I still defend her even though having a child at 16.Is the stupidest thing you can do.We fight here and there,but it's been ok.I practice changing diapers and we've already shopped for supplies.Having a kid is gonna suck but im doing this because.Well it's my fault this happened. At the doctors office,they are getting the gender of the baby. Lynn pov- The nurse put gel on my belly and put the monitor thing on it.I watched the ultra sound and smiled. Justin- "There it is." justin smiled while holding my hand. Lynn- "What's the gender?" I asked Nurse- "It's a girl." she smiled."Congrats." they leave the hospital Justin- "I guess we need to go get some girl clothes huh?" Lynn- "Yup we do." I picked out a pink frilly dress.A shirt that said daddy's princess and some other girly items.We went to the register to pay. cashier- ''Aren't you all a bit too young to be parents?'' the old woman asked,we just looked at her."Jeeze,teen's getting preganent these days." she shook her head in dissapointment.We picked up the bag and left with an attitude Lynn- "What the hell was she thinking? why would you say that?" I was so pissed off Justin- "She is right though,but I mean shit happens."