Thursday, August 5, 2010

Smash Into You Ep.1 The Way I See it.

I dont claim to own any clips, pictures, music. NOTHiNG. Everything belongs to their rightful owner. I put these things together ONLY for entertainment purposes *Smash Into You* Ep. 1 "The Way I see it..." Miley's POV There I was sleeping in my own little world,when my alarm clock went off. Usually I wouldn't wake up to alarm clocks,I'm a very hard sleeper. The only reason I woke up--Today is that day. School. I didn't know whether to think positive or negative. I'm starting a new school this year. 10th grade here i come! I'm a bit nervous...I've never been the most popular girl,yet not a nerd. Right in Between. Normal I guess? Right in between is where me and my bestfriend Demi and I are. Demi has been my bestfriend since diapers. We've been through ups and downs, but what friends haven't? She's a little bit more excited them I am about school, though. She already has a friend attending our new school "Monticello". Her name is Selena...I think. Never met her,but her and demi seem close. She must be cool. I went to my closet,and just gazed at all my clothes. I need to remake myself this school year. Not me, but my style. Hm..maybe that scarf... Demi's POV Skinny Jeans.White Rolling Stone V-neck. Gray Vest. Converse. This is my fifth outfit I've picked out. But I'm still missing something...Ray-Bans! My mom always wonders why i insist on wearing them,when all they do most of the time is sit on top of my head. But hey. Thats my style. First day of school. Wow. Summer went ...