Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Won't you fly with me? - Episode 9

Selena - *puts on a V neck and capris* Eh, thats ok I guess. *30 minutes later* Drew - *rings her door bell* Selena - *opens the door* Hey Drew - *Can't help but stare at her chest because shes wearing a low cut shirt* Selena - How about you look at me and not my boobs? *They both laugh* Drew - Sorry! I blamed you for wearing that shirt. Selena - *sticks out her tongue* Drew - Very mature *smiles* Selena - I know *They drive to his house* Drew - What food do you want? Selena - Pickles and popcorn Drew - *walks into his kitchen* Weird Selena - I can hear you! Drew - Good to know! I can hear you too *grabs a ton of food* *they go to his room* You choose bean bag or bed? Selena - *jumps onto his bed* Drew - Good choice *jumps on the bed too* Selena - So what DVD did you choose? Drew - Saw Selena - What did you see? Drew - No I meant Saw the movie! Selena - Oh. Wait isn't that scary? Drew - Dont worry. I'm hear to protect you. *puts his arm around her* *With Joe and Demi in the waiting room* Doctor - I have some sad news Joe - What? Doctor - You guys have to leave. When we have patients here we don't like family members here worrying about them for days, Joe - Im not leaving! Doctor - Either you leave of we call the cops. Demi - Lets just go. *tugs on his arm* Come on. Joe - Fine but Im coming back everyday until hes ok. *They get into Joes car* Demi - *Puts her hand on Joes arm* Don't worry Joe - *They get to the Jonas home* Demi - How about I make it all better? Joe ...