Sunday, September 11, 2011

Whiskey Lullaby Epi 2

Epi 2 *Two Years earlier, James POV* "Kiki! Where are you! I want you to come see me become famous!" I yelled. Kiki was one of my best friends, along with Kendall, Carlos, and Logan. They know me and Kiki have been friends since we were in diapers, so they understood when I said I wanted her to come. "Jamie, what have I told you about yellen at me?" Kiki asked. I sighed. "you'll smack me 2 times per word." I mumbled. "yep. 24 slaps for you." I braced myself, but the slaps never came. I looked at her weird. "I'm not gonna mess up your perfect face and hair right before you audition! I actually have a heart, you know!" Kiki said. "OH MY GOD KIKI HAS A HEART!!!!!" Kendall screamed, popping up out of no-where. "ok, first of all, how the hell can you do that? And second, your in your PJ's." Kiki said. "oops." Kendall said, blushing. He jumped behind the couch, and when he came up, he was wearing a t-shirt with jeans and a pair of vans. "where did you get the spiderman vans?" I asked. "I stayed up until 3 am trying to get these. These are the only pair in the world! Cost me $1000 dollars." Kendall said proudly. "ok, 1, you are obsessed with vans. Second, I saw a pair just like those at Walmart for $10." Kiki said. "They even had SpiderGirl for girls." Kiki said, showing her new high tops. "what is with you and High Tops? You obsession for high tops is just like Kendall's obsession for vans." I said, laughing. "My heart is about to fall out of my ass. Then I will slap you." Kiki ...