Saturday, September 17, 2011

$t@ggg'd feat. Sleepin' Leo

Beat: $t@ggg'd by Andrew Clinkman (soundcloud.com Check us out on facebook! Three Headed Momster 3-Headed Momster Lobstar Quintastrophe Somervillain Mom Future Mom Gang Mom Them All Don't Give a Mom Lyrics (Somervillain) Can't sleep at night, cause I pee all night Got adult sized diapers so I'll be alright They're nice and tight and they start out white And dry, butt in the morning, are they soggy? Quite (coughing) (Lobstar) Swag Killed my dad bitch, so I miss my dad Drown my sad in earl gray adds a T to my swag, ho Oh, that adds horns to my face Makes kissing girls easy I just stag through the mace (Sommervillain) I'm wearing these shorts but it's cold outside It makes my balls cold, makes em stick to my side (Lobstar) You dig cats? We write essays through raps You see buses take us to school just to get C pluses (Quintastrophe) The intrinsic, the acidic nature of these caustic lyrics I'm addicted to the diction this esophagaus inflicts Your poetry in motion prescribed to this elegy With here lies a failure inscribed on your effigy Crucify thee and the wake of your fake carries the weight to seal your fate Strip you of your fiction, forsaken - visibly shaken, being nailed to the stake