Friday, August 12, 2011

DC part 1,1,1,1,2

Back Home Part 1 Part 2 www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.writing.com cream link building felt pressure in his bladder. "Can I still bath .... Amy is right. I use it only when we finished." He thought. There was no need at all bad. When the girls are some other things, the desire cream was a bit 'bigger. Swaying back and forth a bit '. Not bothered, after all. She liked the feeling desperate to pee. It 'was one of his fetishes with diapers. He continued,. Keep a couple of hours spent, and wants the cream was quite high. If Amy is not looking, he would continue his horse under her dress, in order to stem the tide. He knew he could not hold it much longer now, so he asked. "Amy .... I could use the bathroom?" "I'm sorry ... the cream is always rebuilt my bathroom. There is no access to him for a few days." This cream was almost filled with tears. "I think it's because Amy was wearing diapers." He thought. "Wait a minute! If only I could get to AmyGive me one of his diapers, certainly would! "" Uhhh ... Amy .... If the bathroom does not have access to it, and how to use the bathroom? "Cream asked, already knowing the answer." Well ... uh .... I. ... "Amy studdered". I wear diapers ....." "Really?" Cream said, trying to sound surprised. Then again approached his bladder, he leaned against the holder firmly in her lap, press to hold back his moans. "Let me! Please! "Amy thought." Hmmm .... well ...."