Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Love We Have;Taylena One Shot 01

Reading in the desc box is easier (in my opinion) =D Enjoy! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- PROM NIGHT Dem: You're done already?? Mile: Yes I'm done. Dem: Not you..Selena. Mile: Owh *covers her embarrassment* I was just fooling around..er..hehee.. Dem: *smiles and rolls her eyes* Yeah,you bet. Mile: =P Sel: Ok guys I'm done. For the first time I felt like a princess..wearing a beautiful satin blue white gown which made Dems and Mile's mouth dropped. Mile: You're drop dead-- Dem: Gorgeous! Sel: Thanks. But theres this part of me that make me feels so..locked up.It doesn't wanna make me happy,instead making me worry and sad. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- at the BALL The 3 girls: Heyyo! Nick: Whoa,chill man.*looks at Miley* Sexayy. Mile: *blushes* Excuse me?? Nick: Uh--*scratches his head* I mean-er-sexy--in a polite way. Mile: *blushes* Dem: Ok you two go dance.I wanna meet Joe. Joe: Hey baby *hugs Dem from behind* Dem: Hey *pecks his cheek* I envy them.Miley has Nick..well maybe not yet.But they like each other and Dem has Joe and is already his girlfriend.And me?? No one.And that's when I saw the love of my life dancing with the girl of his life..=( Taylor and me had been good friends since diapers and I started to fall in love with him since grade 7 when Dem and Miles forced me to tell them who I loved.But I told them to keep it a secret because I was scared that he may not ...