Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things A High School Girls Should Never Think Chap. 1 Pt. 1

*STORY HERE* Warning This story is rated: M for language and sexual content! Torye's POV I smiled up at him as he looked lovingly down into my eyes. We had knocked almost everything off of his desk, except for the computer in the corner. He plunged into me and I gasped arching my back off the wood and moaning, "Ohhhh, Nick..." He smiled again and leaned down and sucked on my erect nipples. "Oh Torye..." He moaned back. I couldn't believe we were doing this right here and now. "Torye, II think I'm co-TORYE!" The shrill of a girl voice came from his mouth jerked me up in upword postition. As I did I jerked my head up and was staring at my French teachers annoyed face. "I would apperciate it if you would listen and pay attention to the lesson, than having some sex dream about this guy Nick!" I flushed a deep red as Brooke looked at me from the seat next to me giggiling. My French Teacher, Miss Lavender went ba ck to teaching and I turned to Brooke. "Brooke, did I seriously moan out my whole dream??" She snickered. "Oh....Nick....faster, harder..." She said trying to imatate my voice. I banged my head down on the desk as hard as I could. "I am such and idiot." I said quietly. "I won't disagree." Brooke said holding back laughter. I rolled my eyes and tried to listen and pay attention, wasn't working out too well. Oh, I haven't properly introduced myself, my name is Victoria Fields. I'm a senior at this shitty high school named, West Point. That girl Brooke...that's my best ...