Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello Beautiful. [Justemi Love Story] Ep. 34

Justin POV- I walked out the door and got in my car. After 25 minutes of driving I pulled up at the club. I walked in with my hands in my pocket and my shirt slightly unbuttoned. I showed the guys my fake ID that said I was 23 and walked right thru those doors. [Justin and Caitlyn's outfits: blog.veritasimage.com www.thebudgetfashionista.com ] Caitlyn: *Wraps her arm around his* Hey (: Justin: Hey *Smiles and hugs her* Caitlyn: *walks him over to her friends; to friends;* Hey guys! This is Justin. Justin: *waves* Sup. Caitlyn: I brought my brother too, Justin. Christian: Yo, Justin! It's been awhile. Justin: Definitely. *spies a girl across the room wearing this: img153.imageshack.us * *Checks her out* Christian: *notices* Go talk to her, man! Justin: *smiles* Maybe later. Why don't we catch up a little? Christian: Okay, let's go talk at the bar. *They both sit down* Justin: So Christian, how you been doing? Found a girl yet? *laughs* Christian: *laughs* You know me, Justin. I get girls from time to time. Justin: I'm gonna get a drink. You want one? Christian: Sure. It seems just like yesterday we were running around in diapers. It's so weird how we grew apart over the last few years. Justin: Yeah, I'm glad we finally have a chance like this to catch up. *To bartender* Dude, can I get a drink? Bartender: Sure, what would you like? Justin: Anything alcoholic... Surprise me. *Smiles wide* Bartender: You got it... *starts making drink* Justin POV- I don't know what happened ...