Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unwanted Love Chp. 10

Nicole and Chelsea gave me genuine smiles as they each took one of my hands and pulled me to the set. We came up to the boys, and they all stared at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked self consciously. "You look..." Nick trailed off as if he was struggling to find the right word, "Beautiful." I felt the blood rush to my face, and I looked away before it became too noticeable. "Thanks." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* I'm the love interest of Nick! What are the freaking odds?! The original plan was Nick and Nicole's character to be, but they made Nicole be Kevin's, and me be Nick's...Oh joy. We've been filming now for two weeks. It's been loads of fun. Joe just got done pranking Chelsea, so now, she has to find a way to get him back. Those two fight like brother and sister. Chels told me they went out a few years ago, but they liked it better being friends. Miley...well, Miley had a hard time that night when I told her everything. She had cried for an hour straight when I told her what had happened to my parents, and where my brother was. That's right, brother. Not Alex, but an older one. His name is Hunter. He's 22, and in the Marines. He's been in Iraq for the better part of this last year. "So, are you ready to start recording?" Joe asked me as we waited in the lobby area of Hollywood Records for their father and John. "Yes!" I squealed. They chuckled. Once again, my stupid bangs fell in front of my face. I grabbed Nick's wrist, ignoring the weird feeling it gave me, and slipped my hair ...