Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Nerd - Justin Bieber Love Story - Episode 6

1 month later Jennifer-justin... I don't know how to tell you this... Justin-your pregnant? Jennifer-howd you know? Justin-a few weeks ago I saw the test on the toilet.. Jennifer-I'm sorry.... Justin-it's my fault babe Jennifer-I wanna keep it! 6 months 6 and 1 week later Justin-*holds her hand* push hunny push! Jennifer-*pushing* Docter-I SEE THE HEAD! Jennifer-GOOD FOR YOU! Docter-KEEP PUSHING!! Jennifer-*pushes hard* Docter-Its a beautiful baby girl! Justin-Hi Grace Samantha Bieber.*smiles* Jennifer-she's beautiful!*cries* Can I skip a year? Pretty much everything goes really well!! Jennifer-gets a phoen call* police officer-are you Jennifer? Jennifer-yes.. Police Officer-your mom Died... I'm sorry *hangs up* Jennfer-cries hard* WHY!!? Justin-why what? Jennifer-my mom died! Justin-oh my god!*hugs her* I'm soo sorry! Jennifer-I love her!! Justin-She made you have sexwith a stranger hunny Jennifer-I know...*stops crying because she hears Grace cryig* Justin-*gets Grace* what is it hunny? Grace-MONSTER!! Justin-*hugs her* sssshhh there are no monsters! Grace-mmhm *points to ???* Justin-dude? Seriously? You sneak in the baby's room?!? ???-Well, you and Jennifer coulda been doing it! Justin-Christian! Shut up! I'll see you at school tomorrow! Next Morning at 4:50AM Jennifer-*breast feeding Grace* Justin-that baby's weird*chuckles* Jennifer-oh shut up! I'm see you did it when you were a baby! Pattie-she all done ? Jennifer-yeah..*hands her Grace and then goes and gets ...