Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Playing With My Heart | Jemi One Shot Part 1

alright guys, here's my first and lame attempt at a one shot :) and im gonna be starting season 2 of my jemi series soon. i just thought i should take a little break and do a one shot, and start another series :) some things you should know, they are not famous in this one shot. -with the jonas brothers, demi, selena and taylor(swift) in the cafeteria- nick: so yeah, you guys are coming over later right ? to swim ? demi: for surreee -smiles- joe: so uuhh .. cant wait -smiles at taylor- taylor: -smiles and winks at him- -demi's POV- i saw that little moment between joe and taylor. i know theyre not dating, but still. i cant help but be jealous. the story is, the jonas brothers and i have been bestfriends since we were in diapers. we met selena and taylor later on. im close to all brothers, but with joe, i feel something different. im in love with him. yes, im in love with my bestfriend. and he flirts with me soo much. he plays with my heart like its a toy, and i know he doesnt really like taylor. he told me that he knows she likes him, so hes just satisfying her. you know, giving her the benefit of the doubt, so whats stopping him from doing that with me ... -later at the jonas house the girls just arrived, wearing short, tank tops, and their bikinis underneath- joe: hey ladies -goes over to demi and puts his arm around her and looks down at her and smiles- hey there demi: -giggles- nice one lover boy . -walks over to nick and hugs him- joe: hey! taylor: hey joey -smiles ...