Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dirty Love - Jenny McCarthy in a big pad

2006 Razzie Award Worst Actress, Screenplay, Director and Worst Picture winner "Dirty Love" features a couple maxi pad scenes. The first one has Mrs. McCarthy having her period in the supermarket in an over the top, "SAW" kind of way. I didn't want to post that because it is exactly as I described and not fun to watch. In this video she's wearing a large maxi pad due to her heavy flow. It is inconsequential why they're in a police station getting strip searched, if I told you, you would just groan. This scene also features Scarface from Half Baked, who shouldn't lower himself to this, and should stick with projects like "Zombie Grandma" Not my rip, sorry about the subs. My life, in diapers - www.RileyKilo.com My Transition Blog - http My Sissy site - www.MistressTrainsHerSissy.com