Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Big Time A Justin Bieber Love Story 3.wmv

Here's Chapter 3 guys! Hope you like it :D Chapter 3: Took you long enough ~AT THE HOTEL~ DeAndra: So how long are you here for *sits on the bed* Carlos: A week, I'm visiting my dad for a while *sits by her on the bed* DeAndra: Oh how is he? Carlos: He's fine, but probably better than that since he has a new girlfriend DeAndra: Wow he bounces back fast, didn't your parents just get a divorce like 3 months ago? *laughs a little* Carlos: Yea well hes not the only one that can bounce back fast *smirks* DeAndra: What's that suppose to mean? *smiles* Carlos: When you left to come here I was sad and a little heart broken but I got over it and plus this one girl kept calling and calling so she helped *obviously lying, smiling* DeAndra: Wait what girl? *looking at him, smiling* Carlos: *standing up* Oh no one that you know *walking around* DeAndra: Ok then who was it *following him* Carlos: No one *laughing starts running* DeAndra: Carlos! *runs after him* Carlos: You wont catch me! *laughing* DeAndra: Yea I will *grabs his arm and pulls him on the floor, laughing* Carlos: *laughing, looks in her eyes, removes a strand of hair from her face* Dee DeAndra: Yea? Carlos: I think that I'm... DeAndra: *phone rings* Ugh hold that thought *gets up answers the phone* Hello Justin: Hey DeAndra: *annoyed* What do you want Justin? Justin: Well somebodies a little cranky *laughs a little* DeAndra: Omg Justin... Justin: Ok I just called to tell you that I remember you DeAndra: You do? Justin ...