Sunday, July 1, 2012

GIRL TALK! Tampons and pads I Naturesknockout.com

Pin it! bit.ly Purchase menstrual cups here: amzn.to cloth menstrual pads: amzn.to minky cloth pads (The sweet lady I bought mine from!) etsy.me Wet bags (small) amzn.to For more hippie talk: naturesknockout.com Girl talk! Tampons and pads toxins in menstrual pads harmful and scary. girl talk tampons and pads Tampon Talking Funny Chat Cute Discussion Cuteness Conversation minky cloth menstraul pads cloth diapers dioxin poly acrylate sodium polyacrylate diva cup medical silicone 5 years Making healthy safe organic natural cancer neurotoxins immune disorders auto immune indocrine disruptors. cloth pads diva cup dioxin & sodium polyacrylate http FTC- I bought these products & am not being paid to talk about them or the ingredients used. I also am not a doctor & dont pretend to be, if you have health related questions or problems talk to your doctor. I only use the knowledge that is available to all. Here some links talking about toxins in diapers & pads.