Friday, March 2, 2012

Poop in your pants

I pooped right in my pants its good for the economy It creates a lot more jobs all in sales and marketing You have no reason to be makin fun of me I wear a diaper at all times it's a necessity I wear diapers cause theyre good for you Now Im free from the restroom I wear depends not because the name No need here for the potty games I stay away from the bathroom crowd I wear my diapers and Im really proud Leave this place go back to yours Im running low on diapers and I need some more So I went out to the diaper store I put one on and walked out the door And I Pooped in my pants This is completely natural you can take my word I won't apologize, that's just absurd I never have to do the potty dance Because I Poop in my pants Im an adult wearing diapers and I say so what? Its none of your business what I do with my butt Doctors say its healthy so thats really a plus Now I'll go home and change I need a few things from the grocery I buy diapers there now mostly Left me heart broken not lookin' for grub Surprised in my eyes when I looked above Half off diapers right in my face My heart stood still so did time and space Never felt that I could save this much again I bought 10 cases for me and my friends The cashier turned to me, that's when she said it Looked me dead in the face, asked "cash or credit" And I Pooped in my pants It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with me But Im going to need more now sorry And now I'm posed in an awkward stance because I Pooped in my pants To be ...