Sunday, November 20, 2011

My, Oh, My. Season 3; Episode 9.

Didn't get the comments I asked for.. but that's okay.. Lets try a bit lower now, 7+ comments? Next episode, we're finally going to find out what happened during Selena's and Brian's conversation! Excited? Btw; this is my 99th video, and it's episode 9, isn't that cool?! :) Kiss, Me. I stopped my motorcycle from moving and turned the engine of once we reached the front door of the studio. Selena hopped off and took off the helmet I gave her. ''Thank you, Nick.'' She said and shot me a sweet smile. I leant forwards to kiss her, waiting for her to apply. Selena giggled and just pecked them, long enough to send sparks and chills down my spine, but still not long enough to satisfy my needs. ''Selena...'' I started. She just giggled. ''I'll see you later, Nick.'' She whispered into my ear before pecking my cheek. ''I'm picking you up.'' I told her while she walked away. Selena turned at the door and nodded, she blew a kiss before she left out of my sight and into the building. I started my engine again and drove home, I was incredibly tired. Once I reached my front porch, I got off of my motorcycle and dragged myself inside. My brother Joe was sitting on the couch, infront of the television and Kevin was sitting besides him. Demi walked from the kitchen to us. ''Hey Nick.'' She said while placing the popcorn bowl on the table and walking over to me to give me a hug. I hugged her back and then let go of her. ''Hey Demi, what are you doing here?'' I asked her while smiling. Demi ...