Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why don't you adulation me Episode 2 A Justin Bieber adulation Story

I'm looking for ten comments to say that they want me to shorten the time I upload the videos. If I find ten comments saying they want me to shorten it, I'll make it every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. and Sunday. Sound good? Also, I wanted to surprise you guys but uploading the video early. Okay on with the story!! *At School* Cass: OMG! That is not my best friend in the entire world wearing a SKIRT! Andrianna: Well believe it honey cause I'm back looking fabulous! *Hugs best friend* What is up? Cass: Ugh you have no clue how much I missed you and your jokes. It's been way too long. Andri: That's not what it sounds like from your look alike. She said you didn't want to come to school today. Cass: Oh that big mouth.... It's not what it sounds like Andri. I just didn't want to come cause of him. *Both looks down to hall* Andri: Aaw you didn't want to see your bf today? Cass: Shut up you. You know I hate him. How can you have a crush on that? Andri: How can you not? He's so perfect! *looks at Justin again and smiles and sighs* Cassie's POV Okay I'm seriously gonna barf right now. But he did look decent today. His hair looked glossy and perfectly combed in the right place. All the girls were whispering and sighing and staring at him. He was wearing a muscle shirt and some baggy jeans that weren't below his waist. Thank God! There were way too many saggers in this school and we didn't need another. End of POV Jaz: Hi hi! Andri: OMG JASMINE! *hugs friend* Girl you look amazing ...