Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Earth's Best Diapers - Diaper Review

Earth's Best diapers are the latest no-chlorine content disposable diapers to hit the market.  I noticed it once displayed on the shelf and I decided to give it a try.  My baby uses baby cloth diapers during day time and she only wears disposable diapers during night time because I didn't want to disturb her sleep with frequent changing.  I didn't want to wake up a lot of times during the night and so does my baby.  It is very hard to put her to sleep again when she wakes up in the middle of the night. I didn't see any major differences between Earth's Best diapers and the diapers that I was using for my baby.  I appreciate the tabs that can be refastened and I also noticed that even though it has the same price as the other diaper I always bought for my little girl, the package has 3 more extra diapers.  This means that for the same price, I get 3 more diapers.  When you're like me who buy diapers frequently, I think it will add up to huge savings over time.

I noticed that Earth's Best Diapers are a bit thinner and it is more stretchable which means that it lets in more air.  I am very particular with this because my baby has a very sensitive skin.  When her pee leaks during the night, and I didn't change her diapers right away, she'll get nasty rashes on her bottom.  So far, the diaper that I sampled live up to its promise of being absorbent and breathable.




For more information, check other Earth's Best Diaper Reviews.

Erika Ayala works part time for a consumer review company.