Thursday, April 21, 2011

nicole_0001.avi

Just Our Little Secret video AB DL clothing and accessories. Designed and Custom made by Betty Castillo. Be sure to check my other videos for pics of my famous peenie Petals. They are being used in 11 countries now. Sissies just love my peenie petals! It is a decorative penis sexual enhancement.It is covered in tiny little pink rosebuds and lots of bells so they can hear you"coming'. Even the girls enjoy them when their partner wears one. If you see something you like, just e-mail me at bettyjeann@live.com. I am also an ebay seller under the name justourlittlesecret. I make professional quality clothing and love what I do! . Dress up your sissy boy bits with my peenie petals. Sissy Nicole is wearing my pink lace top and skirt with matching lacy socks