Thursday, January 13, 2011

Huggies Supreme Diapers Will Help You Win the Diaper Wars!

Each parent can attest to the fear of the two a.m. scream. One day I woke up from a nap myself to find my son happily smearing poop all over his crib. A good diaper will keep incidents like this to a minimum.

The diaper Territory - Bring You Poop Shields!

The first time a poop explosion happened in my house, my husband got the brunt of it. My husband was taking a shift of night duty when my son was a few weeks old. When he heard our son crying, he went over to his room to see what was going on. Hoping to not disrupt our son more than necessary, my husband turned on a night light and prepared to change our baby's diapers. He lifted my child onto the changing table and removed his diaper. Quickly grabbing a new diaper, my hubby started to lift my son's legs to put on the new diaper. He quickly wiped my boy spotting that my child might have already pooped a little. However, that was just the beginning of a big mess. My son, not wearing his diaper, let loose and made a big, big mess... all over my husband! If only he had been a little faster or a little slower in removing and replacing the diaper.

Getting Ready For More

After trying a number of different brands of diapers with my son, we found that there was definitely variation in how they fit. More than just a good fit, we wanted something that could catch all the poop he could excrete, without leaking. Huggies Diapers supreme worked the best for us. It was the only diaper that had explosion-stopping elastic powerful enough to keep him clean. The Huggies leak lock system seemed to actually do its job.

Engaging The Enemy - The True Test Of The Huggies Supremes

So, we were using our box of Huggies Supreme Diapers and we wanted to put them to the test. My boy was half a year old when he tried to check our diaper choice. {The magic? His first sample of prune juice! I guess I should admit to triggering the episode - I gave him his first taste of prune juice!|He had attempted prune juice for the 1st time. In less than 4 hours, I smelled a stink emanating from his diaper. "This will be the true test," I thought! I put him on the changing table and slowly started to remove his diaper... I was expecting a smeary mess all over his clothes.I had been fully expecting to see feces inside his garments. I was SO relieved to see it had all stayed INSIDE the diaper! Almost all of the poop had soaked into the LeakLock area and with a few wipes my child was as good as ever.

Is the Diaper War Over?

I don't know if you'll like the Huggies Diapers Supreme brand as much as we do, but my husband won't let me buy the cheap store brands any more - we're sold! We have faced many other poopy diapers since we first put the Huggies to the test The Huggies diapers do the job consistently, and rarely do we have any kind of leaks or messes. If a leak occurs, it's usually due to the fact that we hadn't changed the diaper in a while and it was already pretty full of pee. Now Brian is ready to potty train, so we're going to give the Pull-up's a try next. If you're not happy with your diapers, I encourage you to do what I did and try a lot of different brands. I think you'll notice a difference, but depending on your baby and his diaper habits, you can see if Huggies Supreme diapers are the winner for you or not!




As you can see, I have been very pleased with the Huggies Diapers line of diapers, but it may not be right for you. Huggies diapers have a lot of different brands and sizes to choose from. I would suggest trying Huggies if you're still looking for the right diaper for you. You can visit my http://www.HuggiesDiapers.org to find out how to save money by ordering online.