Thursday, December 16, 2010

_//for you - נємι'fourshot {1.4}

- "Taylor, it's my birthday. Can't you just fly over for a few hours? I haven't seen you in 3 weeks! Your not that far away either, it's just a one hour flight." "Babe, I'm sorry, but I can't make it. I can't just drop everything. I promise I'll make it up to you some other time." "........Alright, bye. I lov-" "I gotta go, bye." Beep. "Happy Birthday, Demzii!" My friend shouted over the loud music that was playing. I smiled weakly at her, and took the little box she was holding out for me to take, "Thank you, Smiley." I responded, loud enough for her to hear. She put a hand on my shoulder, then looked at me, sadly, "He couldn't come, could he?" She asked, softly. I looked down, and she took that as an 'Yes', so she pulled me in for a hug, "It's ok, Dems. Who cares if he can't make it? You should enjoy your birthday. Not let a stupid movie star ruin it." She said into my ear. I nodded, and pulled out of the hug, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dance floor. We were both pretty tired after a while of dancing, so we decided to go rest our legs for a bit, sitting down at a table. I smiled, "Wow, that was fun!" I exhaled, looking at Miley with a grin on my face. "See! You don't need Taylor to be here to have fun. You're 21 now. You shouldn't stop living like theres no tomorrow just because you have a boyfriend! A boyfriend who gets to go to amazing places to shoot movies, while you just sit around at home, waiting for him." She stated. I looked down at my ...