Monday, October 18, 2010

AD Part 1,1,1,1,2

Part 1 Part 2 Back www.youtube.com Beginning www.youtube.com Link www.writing.com Cream felt pressure build up in her bladder. "I can hold it....Amy's bathroom is right there. I'll just use when we're done." She thought. It wasn't a bad need at all. As the girls did some more things, Cream's urge became a bit larger. She swayed back and forth a little. It didn't bother her though. She liked feeling desperate to pee. It was one of her fetishes along with wearing diapers. So, she continued to hold on. A few hours passed, and Cream's urge was getting pretty high. When Amy wasn't looking, she would hold her crotch from under her dress to help hold back the flood. She knew she couldn't hold it much longer now, so she asked. "Amy....could I use the bathroom?" "Sorry Cream...my bathroom's getting remodeled. There's no access to it for a few days." This made Cream almost fill up with tears. "I guess this is why Amy wore diapers." She thought. "Wait a minute! If I could just get Amy to give me one of her diapers, I would be safe!" "Uhhh...Amy....if your bathroom has not access to it, then how do you use the bathroom?" Cream asked, already knowing the answer. "Well...uh....I...." Amy studdered. "I wear diapers....." "Really?" Cream said, trying to sound surprised. Then, her bladder kicked in again, ans she bent over holder her crotch tight, moaning to hold back her urge. "Let me use one! Please!" Amy thought. "Hmmm....well...."